Mung Bean is mainly cultivated in Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia and East Asia. Moong Bean is used both in Savory and sweet dishes as an ingredient. Mung bean has different names in in different regions of the world such as Green Gram, Maash or Moong. Full of Proteins and fiber. Skinless Mung Beans are yellow in color. Both skinless and with skin are used in different dishes.
Paper packing, Tea bag, Can
1. T/T, 30% deposit paid to confirm the order, balance payment to be made before shipping the goods.
2. L/C , 100% irrevocable LC at sight
3. Western Union, D/P, D/A, MoneyGram, etc.
4. Per buyer's request
Sample Lead Time
3-5 working days after receiving sample charge
Order Lead Time
15-20 working days after receiving deposit
About Herbal Tea
Herbal tea refers to any beverage made from the infusion of various plant materials such as flowers, stems, leaves, or even roots.
The ingredients are 100% natural without any artificial colors, and the lack of any type of caffeine content helps to ensure high quality. These teas are often rich in beneficial nutrients, like vitamins B, C, and E, and thus are not only pleasant to look at but also healthy to drink.Feature:
All natural Organic Mung beans no Preservatives colors or fillers Pre washed Safe and Clean Ready to Cook. Protein and Fiber rich good source for Vitamins and Minerals Soft Texture and fast cooking
There are 2 billing methods for large parcels1. By Weight
If the package is within 3 kg, it will be charged according to the "Initial weight". The initial weight fee may differ in different receiving cities/ countries.
If the package exceeds 3 kg, it will be charged based on "Initial weight + additional weight".
For example: If the package weight is 3.6 kg, it will be calculated as 4 kg.2. By Measurement Cargo/ Light Goods
If the package is larger in size and weight lesser, the volume will be converted into weight, volumetric weight=(length x width x height) cm/ 5000Note:
1) If the parcel has been converted into measurement cargo, pricing will be measured upon weight, depending which pricing is higher.
2) 3. If the item needs to be packaged, it needs to be weighed and measured after the packaging is completed.
3) 4. Based on the actual weight and volume weight, it will be rounded up. For example, 3.3 KG is charged as 4 KG.